Dale Stephenson is a freethinker, an adventurer and a professional designer currently residing on the west coast of Canada in Vancouver. Ever since becoming great friends with both Dale and his brother Matt, I’ve always sensed a rare energy when spending time with both of these lads. It’s something I can only describe using the simple term, presence. Wherever these two are, they are fully there, and you can feel it. Whether that be in their careers, their friendships, their adventures or their activities. Not surprisingly so, their lifestyles have ended up incredibly well rounded as they prepare to exit their late twenties in the next few years. As far as I can tell, with nothing short of great things to come on their horizon. Both Dale and I share similar views and interests on a whole host of topics. Reading copious amounts of the same content, it’s always been a reality that we can ring off ongoing conversation on an almost endless basis. In this episode, we dive into a whole host of topics including Dale’s near-death experience, how to follow your intuition in creating a life by your own design, and a unique perspective on retirement I’ve rarely heard anywhere else.
- The Journey To Mindfulness As A Man | Sean Grabowski On The Naked & Wandering Podcast
- How Mindfulness Is Helping Brands Boost Culture, Performance & Mental Health With Kayla Kozan
- I Erased My Anxiety With Mindfulness: Here’s How
- The Myth Of The Comfort Zone: How To Easily Expand Your Abilities
- How To Bring Stillness To Your Life, And Why You Should
- Andrew Wyton On Living Out Your Passion, How To Think Freely & Humanitarian Work In S. Sudan