Sirena Abalian is a rambunctious and high performing Bostonite turned Torontonian. She’s a very recent graduate of environmental studies, is a personal trainer, a mindfulness and meditation leader and the host of her own podcast called Consciously Sassy (a title that describes her perfectly). In this episode we chat about a whole host of topics including wellness, meditation and her choice to dive into a vegan diet, as well as the environmental and the current state of our planet. To follow her meditation and sustainability events, her podcast or even just her content you can find her online at the links below.
- The Journey To Mindfulness As A Man | Sean Grabowski On The Naked & Wandering Podcast
- How Mindfulness Is Helping Brands Boost Culture, Performance & Mental Health With Kayla Kozan
- I Erased My Anxiety With Mindfulness: Here’s How
- The Myth Of The Comfort Zone: How To Easily Expand Your Abilities
- How To Bring Stillness To Your Life, And Why You Should
- Andrew Wyton On Living Out Your Passion, How To Think Freely & Humanitarian Work In S. Sudan